This template was drafted just for wedding planners to protect them from bridezillas and/or the mother of the bride!
You’ve finally done it. You opened your own wedding planning business — congratulations!
Now you need a solid contract to outline your services and keep your phone from ringing off the hook and your email inbox count low.
You also need terms regarding:
- Your Communication Procedures
- Payment Terms, Deadlines & Late Penalties
- Expenses & Additional Costs
- Holiday Fees
- Changes and/or Modifications Requested
- Advisory For Wedding Insurance
This wedding planner contract covers all of these items and so, so much more, including traveling planner costs and expenses for those international or interstate weddings.
There are no reviews yet.