This template was drafted just for wedding planners to protect them from bridezillas and/or the mother of the bride!
You’ve finally done it. You opened your own wedding planning business — congratulations!
Now you need a solid contract to outline your services and keep your phone from ringing off the hook and your email inbox count low.
You also need terms regarding:
- Your Communication Procedures
- Payment Terms, Deadlines & Late Penalties
- Expenses & Additional Costs
- Holiday Fees
- Changes and/or Modifications Requested
- Advisory For Wedding Insurance
This wedding planner contract covers all of these items and so, so much more, including traveling planner costs and expenses for those international or interstate weddings.