You’ve already bossed up by making the hard choices every business owner needs to consider — What’s your niche? How will you get customers? Does sky blue or pale blush work better for a logo?
Then you’re left to ponder the less glamorous legal matters. You know, the ones you’re constantly pushing down on your never-ending to-do list.
Essential questions, like — How do I form an LLC? What do I need to file taxes anyway? Do I need a Sales + Use Permit? What even IS a Sales + Use Permit?!
Quit asking these questions once and for all. In an afternoon, we’ll cover everything you need to operate without getting penalized by Uncle Sam.
P-H-E-W. That’s the way I spell relief.
- LLC Entity Structure Set Up With The State
- Register Your Business For Both State + Federal Taxes
- Custom Company Agreement To Govern Your Internal Operations
- Obtaining Any Licenses + Permits You May Need
- Educational Training On Setting You Up For First Year
There are no reviews yet.