Managing Your LLC In The First Year is a guide to the legal & business formalities that need to be handled in your LLC’s first year in business and beyond!
This is for those that just started their LLC and need to learn how to legally run it, the first year they are in business.
- Legal Documents Needed (not the templates themselves, the topic)
- Tax Matters & Licenses
- Formation Of The Business
- Business Accounting
- Legal & Business Formalities
- How To Sign A Business Contract
- How To Transact Business Properly
- Miscellaneous Legal & Business Formalities
BONUS: Questions For Your CPA, Loan Officer & Insurance Agent