“But my business is too small to steal from?!”
— Famous last words from too many business owners who put their blood, sweat, and tears into creating community-building content only to have it swiped by a direct competitor.
In today’s digital economy, content is currency. So don’t let an imposter stick their hand in your cookie jar.
Protecting your intellectual property — aka your social media posts, the groundbreaking ideas you share in a webinar, your unique results-driven coaching processes — is a must for an online business owner.
During our Done in a Day Copyright or Trademark Registration session, I’ll walk you through everything you need to know about safeguarding your proprietary information so you can be confident that thieves aren’t compromising your you-ness.
- Doing a copyright/trademark search on the potential mark
- Researching types of classes to potentially file under
- Filling out and submitting the Application
- Making amendments to Application upon any rejections
- Obtaining the copyright/trademark
- Educational Training:
- Confidentiality Agreement & NDA
- Non-Competes & Non-Solicitation Clauses
- Intellectual Property Protective Notices
- Maintenance Of Your Copyright/Trademark