Scaling your business is a time for celebration. So don’t let unaddressed legal stuff send you into a late-night panic.
Whether you are hiring your very first employee or your 100th, having custom legal documents not only conveys your professional prowess but also protects your business from soul-crushing liabilities.
The Done-In-A-Day Managing Employees + HR session is ideal for expanding companies who want to get ahead of the legal stuff that comes with scaling.
Hey, you can even outsource this session as comprehensive training for your human resources chief. You’re busy growing, after all.
MANAGING EMPLOYEES BUILDING AN HR DEPARTMENT:
Regardless if you’re hiring a team or an HR professional to help you with your team, when your business reaches this level of success, legally protecting your business’s day-to-day operations is critical.
We’ll make it easy — dare, I say enjoyable — to ensure your business is running exactly how you envisioned it, right down to the employee handbook.
- Educational Training:
- Employee Training Sessions
- Conflict Resolution & Termination Policies
- Employee Safety Policies
- 8 Federal Laws Affecting Employers
- Diversity & Fairness In The Workplace
- Managing Employees:
- Measuring Employee Performance
- Pay + Benefits
- Payroll & Employee Files
- Tips To Be An Effective Supervisor
- Building a Team
- Legal Documents Provided:
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Retention Policies
- Employee Evaluation
- Confidentiality Agreement/NDA
- Employee Contract